Dallas Willard once asked:
“Do we have a plan for making disciples? And secondly does our plan work?”
These questions are still incredibly relevant.
Discipleship is at the core of what the church is about but yet many of us struggle to know what to do and how to do discipleship well. Add in a pandemic and a mix of in person and online options and it becomes even more challenging. Join us as we explore a framework for discipleship and how that can apply in your setting.
This cohort will help you:
- Understand what really helps people grow in faith (and what doesn’t), including some reflection on pandemic learning
- Identify how you can grow personally in your own discipleship
- Develop practical approaches that grow disciples both in-person and digitally in your group/church/parish
- 4 Content Sessions from Sam Moore & Ann Marie Kerr exploring how to develop practical approaches that grow disciples
- A Personalised Coaching session to help deepen and apply your learning
Sessions will be online, facilitated by Sam Moore & Ann Marie Kerr of Innovista Ireland on Tuesdays from 11am-1pm:
- 2 November
- 30 November
- 11 January
- 8 February