Beginning back in March, this course is facilitated by Innovista Ireland’s Sam Moore and coach Matthew Broderick. The final sessions will be Thursday and Friday.
- The nature of coaching and its’ similarities and differences with other types of helping conversations
- How to deeply listen to others with attention and focus
- How to create a space where people can think for themselves and find solutions to the challenges they are facing
- How to coach with emotional intelligence
- How to ask stimulating questions and avoid the ‘advice trap’
- A toolkit of powerful coaching techniques and practices
- How coaching skills can be best utilised in your context